Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Stickers on Veggie Car


Remember back in October when I spent a weekend on land and converted my "new to me" 1980's mercedes to run on 100% waste vegetable oil (WVO)???
Well, I finally convinced Capt. John to make the unique stickers I came up with for the back of the car... The rabbit logo is John's, but the words, are mine ;)
I can't help but chuckle ;)
Don't forget you can click on pic to see bigger/better ;)

Here's the story... one day, it just came to me, the idea for stickers on the back of the veggie car... I thought it was ingenious :) and, an attention getter too :0
So, I got a call from Capt. John, a.k.a. Naples Biofuel Org, and I told him I had a great idea for stickers on the back of my car... So, I told him, "My car is bi... but, prefers veggie!" silence... more silence... finally i said, "don't you think that's funny!!!" and, in all serious like, he said, "well, you can't have the website address on the back of your car then."
But, as you can see... the stickers are now on the back of the car, and the website address too!!! for all those that might not be able to read in the pic, it's www.naplesbiofuel.com
It took asking our friends what they thought, and finally, i think the winning go-ahead vote, was from our Buddhist meditation teacher, JoAnn :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stickers! I can't wait for our redneck neighbors to see them when you visit.

Say, what did John have against biplanes, bicycles,and bifolcols,anyhow?

You go girl!!!!!!!!!