Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rainy Season Rains

The beginning of the rainy season and the summer storm clouds are growing each day. The immensity of them is beautiful in the expansive Florida sky.
The rains are great indicators of where leaks exist...
After two consecutive weeks of doing an extra load of laundry for clothes I hadn't even worn... I decided to go through my wardrobe and pair down so as to minimize storing of clothes in cubbyholes that get wet. It doesn't take long for wet clothes to get musty in Florida living on a boat. Patty took it upon herself to enjoy exploring the open cubbies and lounging in my clothes pile. I donated the clothes and hope they go to good reuse. I have this pact with myself to minimize clothes on the boat. Those that don't get worn after some period of time, go to reuse by someone else.

No comments: