Friday, December 11, 2009

More dock Life

Yes, it's "season" in Florida and there's more life around the dock as Peppermint Patty and I continue to enjoy our dock life...
Walking down the dock the other night, I heard a breath... I looked over and saw the back of a manatee... not much more than maybe 15 or 20 feet from the dock. I instantly thought of my mom, who will be traveling south to visit soon. I hope she sees lots of manatee during her visit as they make their way inland for the winter season.
pictures, pictures, pictures...
Picturesque moon sets in the early morning...
We've also had some really foggy mornings... barely able to see five feet beyond the edge of the dock. These foggy morning usually resulted in very humid days, which the bromeliads, that I'm now growing on the boat, love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PPP looks so content and relaxed makes me even more anxious to finish all my grading and get ready to travel there.
Love,
Mom