Sunday, July 15, 2007

A day in Sarasota

Spent part of a day in Sarasota visiting with my friend Cyndy. Hadn't seen her since my last brief visit back home to New England in December.
It was great to catch up and share time with a very good friend I don't get to see that often any more.

As you might imagine, I'm reminded of how much I miss "home."

We visited Mote Aquarium. I miss the New England Aquarium. Giving up my time at the New England Aquarium was one of thE hardest things to give up when I moved to SWFL.

Sarasota is cute and beautiful. The waters so clear and blue-green.
I've often considered Sarasota as a potential place to live, far younger more liberal crowd than SWFL, from what I've heard... Saw lots of sailboats as I was driving over the causeway, even a bunch of small sailboats learning to sail, or learning to race as the case may have been...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great to "see" Cyndy again! I can see the dolphin in the aquarium shot!