Monday, December 22, 2008

Sea Knots

Wind is blowing blowing blowing out of the east tonight after the most recent cold front.
At least it's out of the east. I can enjoy the sounds of the winds and not worry so much about being plastered to the wood piling when the winds are out of the east... We are getting rocked a tiny bit, but dock lines seem in good position for now.
Which makes it that much more relaxing for catching up on some internet nestled in the cabin with peppermint patty-cakes.
While I was surfing around, I realized I have not yet mentioned another sailing site I've been enjoying lately. If you're a sailor, and not already on the site, you might be interested in checking it out too. The site is Sea Knots. The link below takes you to my page on the site. From there, you can check out what it's like to have a page and explore more...
www.seaknots.ning.com/profile/Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have check out Seaknots. Very interesting space for sailors. Cool that you have a myspace type of setup just for sailing! Lots of interesting people and chats. Coo pictures, too. Took a little getting used to but pretty easy to follow once I got the hang of it.
Love,
Mom