Friday, March 30, 2007

Athena back out again, finally!

It's been a little over two months since i've had Athena out sailing. Nerves were starting to work their little way back in to my system. Nervous about successfully getting on and off the dock, etc. etc...

But, with Lynne & Russell's plans to spend a night at Panther Key, I couldn't pass up the nudge to get back out there!!!

So, here I am sailing along to Panther Key. Sunny out there, the camera doesn't take it too well. Yes, that's me in a goofy ol' life jacket. See mom, I'm being careful ;) sure would be nice to have one of the nicer life jackets though... perhaps that would be a good mom gift for Christmas ;)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes, that picture of you in a life jacket does make me feel a little better about you being out there on the water. That was my immediate thought when I first saw the picture before reading your comments.