Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sun Tea Anyone?

Been relaxing, relaxing, relaxing...

that long list of todos has been waiting to be done...

I've only successfully accomplished the relaxing part!!! That, and much soul searching...

During my relaxing I've been enjoying making sun tea, playing with the cats, and cooking in the solar oven...


One day Patty decided to play hide-and-seek... this game is a little nerving since Patty has previously taken a dive into the cove around the sailboat....

I couldn't find here anywhere... then, i saw it, a little black tail hanging out of the mainsail cover... As I lay in the shade beneath the boom and covered mainsail, Patty crawled out of her hiding space and came to cuddle with me in the shade. Instantly I was overwhelmed by a feeling of such peace. it was wonderful. Pura Vida was whirling around in my head as the sun tea seeped, the butternut squash cooked in the solar oven, and i cuddled with my Peppermint Patty in the shade on the deck of the sailboat, a fantastically perfect temperature breeze... It really, honestly, doesn't get much better than this :)
Here is a pic of Patty trying to get back into her new hiding place!

1 comment:

Beth H said...

It sure doesn't get any better than that. Sounds relaxing even to me and I already live down here with my solar oven and sun tea!!