Friday, October 19, 2007

Big Remodeling Project - Day 3

Take 3. Today I sanded sanded sanded. Sanded down all the wood filler. The picture on the left is a good indication of the amount of dust around the salon area of the boat...
Then I started to vacuum vacuum vacuum.
Then to start painting. primer first.
The picture on the right is everything primed.
I also re teak'd the insides of the drawers. I didn't catch pictures of that because the rain came... and that project I was working on outdoors. I'm thinking of using the drawers without the face panels in the closet. I never thought the closet was very efficient... next big remodel project ;)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ah, yes, the dust!!!! Seems we can't get out from under all this construction dust either no matter how much vacuuming we do! Hopefully you had better luck and less space to vacuum.