Monday, August 14, 2006

First Month - August 15, 2006

First month.
I'm loving living on the boat :)
For the past week I've been sleeping in the Vbirth on newly covered cushions.
See fluff napping in back corner :)

Although content with the space I have now. The size of the space changes depending on who I have on the boat... Some personalities make the boat seem too small, others fit right in. I wonder if the difference I feel is somehow connected to how that person feels about the size of the boat, even without expressing it verbally...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you happen to get that extra fabric...let me know! You could be all Happy Huppy crafty (or was it Happy Hubby, you know) and have a matching sun oven cover soon!!

Mary said...

Fluff looks so comfortable there. Is he glad to be back on the boat or does he miss the wide open spaces of the lanai?