Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Small Footprint... take to land...

My efforts to keep my footprint on the Earth small extend beyond living on a sailboat...
I hope to encourage others to keep their footprint small too.
A very significant way to keep one's footprint small is by adopting a vegetarian lifestyle, or even simply making it a part of your life to whatever extent you are able to give at this time...

Here I am at one of the Earth Day celebrations in the area, doing vegetarian education and outreach as it relates to the environmental reasons for such.
We each make a difference.
Animal agriculture causes more damage to the Earth than driving a car...

2 comments:

Beth H said...

ok...I guess your picture is better than mine...but mine was an action shot!
Great to see you at the Festival!

Mary said...

I am glad to see you promoting your vision. I have caught that vision and have started spreading it to my students. Keep up the good work!
Love,
Mom