Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More wiring...

Once galley sink was back in, I started working on installing the radio, a must for continuing working on the boat. It's been driving me nuts since I threw away my old broken radio. I find it difficult to work in the quiet. Although, while I was working away on this project, one of the neighbor live-a-board boaters started playing some island music loud enough for me to enjoy too... The pic on the left is the wiring mess just above the house battery box in the starboard aft storage compartment. The black box on the right in the picture is the new box for the starter battery sitting on top of the new battery box shelf I built weeks ago now... it's not yet complete.
The pic on the right is the neatening of the wiring below the galley sink. It was quite a rats nest previous to this organization. Unfortunately, as you can see, I did not pay quite enough attention when I was threading the black wire from the new depth sounder... I think it's just fine where it is, for now...
New radio still not yet installed completely... perhaps this coming weekend...

No comments: