Friday, June 08, 2007

On-the-hard...

SV Athena came out of the water today...


A somewhat exciting and nervous type of activity...

Really Rad Russell spun Athena artfully aft.


Now she's officially "on the hard"

We looked her over and discussed her soon to be new bottom paint job.
I've been debating whether or not to change her color scheme... I've been considering sapphire blue.

I think I can't hardly wait until she's back in the water...

She probably feels the same...
Boats belong in the water for sure.

It's rather strange for both myself and Athena to be on land...


The cats also got a ride in the slings...

I wonder what they thought of the hull being power washed...

2 comments:

Beth H said...

How could you possibly be showing your little girl's bare bottom to the entire internet...haven't I told you about that before!!! GEESH.

OH...and you're welcome here anytime while you're ON THE HARD! and any other time too of course

Mary said...

This reminds me of the pictures of whales and dolphins being moved to be able to be cared for or set free. I am sure Athena appreciates the loving care she needs but will be really glad to be back free in the sea.
The two cats have certainly had their adventures aboard Athena!