Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Annual January Trip w/ Mom & Bev

January 5th sailing to Panther Key with mom and Bev.

Our trip to Panther was "Florida cold" and rainy. I felt like I was sailing in New England, though I've never sailed in New England....
It spit on us a little as we were underway, but when we arrived to our anchor spot, the weather turned like another day.
We watched as rain passed around us and cleared.
Then enjoyed a beautiful, like glass sunset.
I could barely take my eyes off of the calm still of the water and the beautiful blues and pinks in reflection.
The next evening the sunset was spectacular as well and the nearby mangroves glowed in the fading light.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful pics of our sail. Wish I could have put my pictures up sooner. Yours are so much better.