Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From Naples to Miami to Key West Baby!!!!

Friday before race week busily trying to finish up work and get ready to be gone.
Visited Brian and & Beth to drop off Peppermint Patty. Thank you so very much B&B for watching her while I was away!!!!!
Spun veggie oil for the drive to Key West and headed out. First stop, Miami Airport to pick up one of our crew from Canada, John. It's always very interesting to pick up someone from the airport you've never met before and don't know what they look like...
Somehow it all worked out and I didn't even have to pay for parking! Drove in, made the pick-up, and drove out. An enjoyable ride with company down to Key West.

John supplied most of the pics that I'm using to relay the tale of Key West 2008. Thank you John!!!! It was a lot of fun getting to know you and I wish we could steal you onto our team!!!! You are awesome at the main!! but, we know you're loyalties are to another J/105 ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

Thanks again for the lift from Miami to Key West. I had a great time! I really enjoyed getting to know you as well.
And thanks for the compliment. I wish I could help out on the main in St. Pete’s but I’ll be off skiing. I’ll be watching out for the results from St. Pete’s, so keep up the great squirreling (is that a verb?).

If you ever coming racing with Rob & Sandy in Toronto, look out for me on the race course on Sonic Boom.

Good luck in your nut gathering ;-)

John