Tuesday, January 29, 2008

KW2008 - Wednesday - No Wind!

The wind left the area on Wednesday. It was a nice day of bobbing around out on the water in the beautiful Florida winter sun for a little bit until the race committee decided to call the races for the day.

With the afternoon free, the crew went out on a mission to make team t-shirts.

Jen at the computer helm ;)

I am shy... really, I am... truthfully ;p

I don't care what they say about my Hula Hooping on the sidewalk in front of the smallest bar in Key West for over half an hour that one night...

I'm shy... really!!!

While waiting for the finished product, we toodled around Key West visiting the southernmost point and milemarker zero.


Left pic, from left to right, Jim, John, and Ken.


Then we all wore our shirts to the party tent that night ;)
What a great looking team!!!!


1 comment:

Mary said...

What a great looking team and what great looking T-shirts!