Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How does a cruiser learn how to sail????

She goes sailboat racing!!!!!!!

Two winters ago I thought I'd never sailboat race again after being on a sailboat with a "yeller," as in yelling angrily when things weren't going right... even though we were only racing in local regattas. Okay, so the crew isn't suppose to take the yelling personally... hmmm... ya, whatever! Didn't seem like much fun to me. I'd rather be home alone on my own sailboat drifting to Panther Key!
But, then, last year, I met an awesome group of people from Canada that I just love and enjoy sailing and hanging out with.
And this year, I was so fortunate to be invited to sail with them during Key West Race Week 2008!!
What an experience I will never forget.
I feel so lucky, such good karma, to have been a part of this with them.
Thank you Rob & Sandy!!!

So, here goes the stories and pictures...

No comments: