Thursday, November 27, 2008

Moving On

There's so much more to tell about the past five months, but with minutes ticking away to departure from Casey Key on this most beautiful day of thanks and giving...
Thank you everyone for your support!
Thank you everyone for your help!
Thank you everyone for being in my life, and perhaps other lives...
Thank you everyone for loving kindness!
I'm grateful and thankful for all that I have, that mostly being the experiences I have with all of you in this wonderful universe.

Blessings to all of you!

And, remember those we don't normally think about that need our blessings too. Compassion for all living beings, without exception.

Much love and inner peace from me to you, whoever you are, wherever you are!
Love,
Sailorette :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

You're Welcome and thank you for being in mine! This has truly been an exciting journey through this life made more exciting by having you.
Love,
Mom