Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time off in July - Thread Through the Eye

Peppermint Patty checks out the new "art installation."

With my time off from work dwindling down in July, I squeezed in some more sewing adventures and finished off upgrading some of the cushion in the v-berth and sewing new covers. I think I use to have photos of the old retro cushion covers, but they were lost when my computer crashed a year or so ago....

Puzzling some new firm foam into the existing foam wasn't easy, and the job was far from perfect, but, you can't tell the way I take the pictures ;) and Patty and I are sleeping just fine!

thank you Lynne and Russell for the firm foam put to good use!
thank you Beth and Brian for your sewing support!

Patty and I enjoy our home as it gets cozier and cozier all the time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty looks quite content with her new berth! Or shall I call it re-berth.
Love,
Mom