Sunday, July 30, 2006

Patty Spots take 2


Patty found a new spot to explore...
the "engine room"
I've also found she likes to sit on and scratch paper bags...
This afternoon though, I found her not so playful and panting on a very hot humid day. It feels like the first day of Florida's summer, which I find runs from end of July through end of September.
The heat seems to be getting too much for the cats, so I went out this evening and bought an AC. Found a small window AC half off (used but still works!) and installed into the hatchway. A little more climbing to do to get in and out of the boat; and, I've added a more significant drain to the grid which I would like to remove myself from; but, the cats seem happy again as we sit in our chill zone on water, and that makes me happy too.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wee are having one of the hottest summers ever. so it's no surprise the cats are feeling it so much. Our Tigger loves to explore like Patty. He was already exploring the camper as we brought it out to ready it for our trip to the beach.