Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Waterline...

So, even though I requested the marina to raise the water line on Athena when they repainted the bottom, I don't think they did a very good job of it. They forgot actually, and did it sort of after the fact, but not really...
So, barnies are growing on her new blue trim adjacent to the waterline and some of the paint has already been scraped off, I'm assuming by the "crazy" barnacle remover that cleaned the bottom of my boat without asking in September!
oh well.
So, I have some visitors coming to visit the boat soon... and, I really need to get more weight off the boat. I could probably move weight to the v-birth, but since i'm sleeping there...
I've been working on taking off as many books and magazines that i don't really need. I think I've taken about 100 pounds off her already... okay, maybe I exaggerate... at least 60!
This picture shows some magazines yet to go through, and the missing cushions in the salon... The picture also shows the new place for the crockpot, since it has just been lying around loosely with no place to go, surely to become an item of destruction flying around the boat if not secured somewhere.

No comments: