Sunday, November 19, 2006

Motivation...

My motivation/energy seems to be lacking...
But, this weekend I did scrape the bottom of the 8 foot dinghy, Wren, which was covered in 1/2 inch thick barnacles, and scrape the bottom of the kayak, which wasn't too too bad, but did have some barnacles.
I wired up my new GPS chartplotter, very cool :)
I ran Athena's engine for an hour and 10 minutes with no problems evident.
I called Barnacle Bill earlier in the week to get Athena on the schedule for bottom scraping. They're planning to come December 10th, when they do a few other boats in the marina as well.
I also talked to Marilynn of Fine Designs to schedule Athena's new name and "port" for the stern. She's a couple weeks out in getting the signs done. I need to send her some measurements, of which I'm remembering now I was going to get one more this weekend and I forgot :(
Big things left to do for next weekend.
1. Finish hooking up fresh water system.
2. Change the engine oil.
3. Keep running Athena to check for reliability.
4. Wire up the triplex for the tri-color light on the top of the mast.
5. Paint Athena's stern blue, and see if I like it...
6. Get measurements to Fine Designs for name making.
7. Although not necessary, it sure would be nice to install the radio too :)
8. Find some energy and motivation.
9. Get the 4 Hp motor working.
10. Go kayaking...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm tired just reading your list "to do"!!! They all seem important. I don't know what I would eliminate to get it all done.