Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"The Secret" Law of Attraction...

I'm using "The Secret" Law of Attraction to go sailing this weekend...
I've been telling everyone I'm going sailing...
I can't express how important it is for me to give myself the courage to go out there and just go.
To be confident that this is indeed something that I can very well do and will do.
If I am successful in doing this, I think there will be no stopping me. I will be out and out and out! I need to do this for me.
It's been almost a year since I was last really sailing on a boat :(
Yes, there was the very quick sail when I moved Athena to a new location, but that wasn't really going on a trip.
I do so very much miss the Ten Thousand Islands, my favorite so far being Pavilion Key...
At this point the only thing really stopping me is my fear.
Funny thing... I think the Universe knows I won't be around this weekend... I had ordered my holiday cards rush delivery to get them in time for working on this weekend... I just got a call that they can't deliver them rush to a P.O. Box... and, at this point, I can't give them a street address because I have none and because the office will be closed all weekend, so, they reduced the charge back to normal shipping and I'll get them eventually... definitely not this weekend...
so, the Universe knows... I won't be around....
there is still much i need and want to do before leaving...
I need to clean the boat because of that silly ol' Osprey bird.
I also need to fill the coolers with ice, go grocery shopping, since grocery won't be open on the holiday tomorrow, and i need to get more diesel fuel, just in case ;)
I'm going to try and finish doing some organizing on the boat.
I'm not going to take the dinghy since it's just a lot of drag on the boat and the 4 Hp doesn't work anyways... although, I could use it as a sailing dinghy, and that could be a lot of fun... Russell will have theirs. Either way, I'm going to pack the kayak on board so i can do some yaking ;)
I just want so badly to be out there... I just need to get up the nerve to get out there.
Given that the Thanksgiving trip, as fortunate or unfortunate as it may be, is actually to a point right around the corner from where I currently live, I can't see how I can possibly pass up this opportunity to go. How can I? How can I?
I have Boat U.S. I can call if I run into trouble... How can I not go?
I must go.
If I go, and all works out okay... we are full on for January sailing trip !!!!! So, stay tuned...
Pray and think positive thoughts. the Law of Attraction requires thinking positively that all will be okay.
For tomorrow, the low low tide is at 8:52AM, and the high tide is at 3:20pm.
After noon, I'll probably start watching the pilings to judge the strength of current, and, as soon as it doesn't look too strong, head out...
Tonight I'm going to go home and amoung other things, plot some points on the chartplotter and plan the course :)
Another "funny" thing... i just got a call from someone during which I was reminded that one of the other things I'd really like to do before I leave is see if I can rewire the depth sounder and get that working again...
I wonder if that was a "call from the Universe...."

No comments: