Monday, May 05, 2008

Signs of Spring

A trip "home" to Massachusetts.
Spring was in the air at my parent's home.
Forsythia bushes blooming all around, one of my favorite spring time blooms. Click on the pic on the top left to enlarge and, if doesn't show completely in your screen, scroll down to see the good luck lady bug hiding out :)
Pansies planted and bleeding hearts hanging. Was a cold cloudy week in Massachusetts though... While soaking up the beautiful spring blooms, I was missing the warmth and sun of Florida.
There are many days I consider moving back to the New England area... drawn for many reasons, not to mention the changing of the seasons.
But the Florida sun, though sometimes it beats down unmercifully, is wonderful to me and keeps me planted and growing in FL.
Stepping off the plane in FL, looking up at the sun, I thanked the universe for the fortune of landing me here, as well as providing me the means to visit other beautiful places and appreciate all the beauty surrounding us everywhere - go exploring - It's a wonderful world.

To the Universe/God/Buddha - Namaste.

1 comment:

Mary said...

How cool is that lady bug!!!!! The plants are beautiful. It is encouraging me to restart my own blog.