Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You can bet...

You can bet my waitressing career would be stunted by my dirty fingernails from slaving away cleaning the engine...
I am sure sore after climbing in and out and reaching in and out of all the tight spaces around Athena's engine. The pic is of me tucked in the engine room... Racor filter attached to wall at my left, black fuel tank behind me, engine in front (holding the camera), and access through starboard aft storage locker (that has removable wood wall between storage and engine room) to my right where sun is coming in. Climbing around and "swinging" down into the saloon area of the boat (because the stairs are removed to access the forward side of the engine) sure is a workout! and, you can also bet I've hit my head a couple times... ouch, it hurts today.

No comments: